This summer I am going to try to complete eleven random acts of kindness that has no strings attached. Below are the eleven things that I hope to accomplish:
1. Pay for a random person’s gas at the gas station.
2. Pay for the person behind me in the Chickfila drive-thru.
3. Bake a cake and give it away.
4. Take flowers to a neighbor.
5. Bake cookies/brownies and take to the local fire department.
6. Pay a compliment at least once a day.
7. Write a letter to 3 of my most influential teachers in my life.
8. Take pictures of a family for free.
9. Buy books for a local daycare.
10. Mow someone’s lawn.
11. Buy several gift cards and give them away to people who seem to be having a rough day.
I won’t limit myself to these, but I am aimed to do all eleven of these during this summer.